Bitcoin, or BTC for short, is one of the earliest cryptocurrencies. The Bitcoin network has built a decentralized payment system. At present, Bitcoin is the largest cryptocurrency by market value.
BTC uses the SHA256d encryption algorithm, with a total number of 21 million. BTC is mined by professional ASIC miners.
Full node wallet:
Full-node wallets occupy a large amount of hard disk space (above 200G). If the hard disk space is insufficient, crypto exchanges or other third-party wallets can be used.
1.Log in to the official website of the Spiderpool www.spiderpool.com > Logon your personal account > Click on the sub-account management > Create a BTC sub-account
2.After the sub-account is created, copy the node below to configure the miner
stratum+tcp://cn.btc.pool.zhizhu.top:1800（Alternate port: 443、25）
Southern Telecomstratum+tcp://cs.btc.pool.zhizhu.top:1800（Alternate port: 443、25）
It is recommended to add a mining node that is not in the same area as the Primary mining pool as an alternate mining pool. For example, if the Primary mining pool is configured with a mining node of Southern Telecom, add a mining node from Northern Unicom to the alternate mining pool to enhance stability.
3.After the hardware is installed, connected to the network and the power supply, visit the background ip of the mining machine, fill in the Spiderpool mining address, mining machine name and password, and start running the machine
1) The default IP address of the mining machine is written on the label of some mining machines, but the actual IP address may not match the address marked on the label due to various factors. It is recommended to use a computer to connect to the router or switch that the miner is connected to, and then use the IP Scanner to scan this network segment to find the IP of the mining machine.
Download Antminer IP Queryer Click to download as shown below
2) After the IP of the mining machine is confirmed, visit this IP in the browser, the login account of the Antminer machine is root, and the password is root. If the account and password are incorrect, you can refer to the mining machine instructions or contact the manufacturer.
3) After logging in, click General Settings under Miner Configuration, and configure the Spiderpool (mining address), Worker (sub-account. Mining machine ID) and Password in Pool 1/2/3. After this setting completed, click Save&Apply in the lower corner to save your configuration information.
4.Confirm mining status: You can confirm the mining status in the background of the mining machine and the Spiderpool website.
1) Confirmation of the mining status in the background of the miner: After the miner is connected to the mining pool, you can see the hashrate, running time and other data on the Miner Status page
2) Confirmation of the mining status of the mining pool: You can log in to the Spiderpool BTC sub-account or enter the BTC sub-account query in the Spiderpool homepage query box. When the mining machine is connected to the mining pool, you can see the real-time hashrate, active miners and other data.
5.Log in to the Spiderpool.com and change the payment address
Click on the account name > in the drop-down menu, select [Subaccount Management] > enter the management center
Change withdrawal address
Mostly used BTC mining link:
BTC official website: https://bitcoin.org/en/bitcoin-core/
Blockchain explorer1: https://blockchain.coinmarketcap.com/zh/chain/bitcoin
Blockchain explorer2: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer