Bitcoin Cash brings sound money to the world, fulfilling the original promise of Bitcoin as "Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash". Merchants and users are empowered with low fees and reliable confirmations. Its future shines brightly with unrestricted growth, global adoption, permissionless innovation, and decentralized development. All Bitcoin holders as of block 478558 are also owners of Bitcoin Cash. All are welcome to join the Bitcoin Cash community as we move forward in creating sound money accessible to the whole world.
Full node wallet:
Full-node wallets occupy a large amount of hard disk space. If the hard disk space is insufficient, crypto exchanges or other third-party wallets can be used.
- Log in to the official website of the spider pool www.spiderpool.com > Logon your personal account > Click on the sub-account management > Create a BCH sub-account
- BCH mining address, use the following node address to configure the mining machine
Primary mining address: stratum+tcp://bch.spiderpool.com:1800
Alternate address: stratum+tcp://bch.spiderpool.com:443, stratum+tcp://bch.spiderpool.com:25
- After the hardware is installed, connected to the network and the power supply, visit the background ip of the mining machine, fill in the Spiderpool mining address, mining machine name and password, and start running the machine
1) The default IP address of the mining machine is written on the label of some mining machines, but the actual IP address may not match the address marked on the label due to various factors. It is recommended to use a computer to connect to the router or switch that the miner is connected to, and then use the IP Scanner to scan this network segment to find the IP of the mining machine.
Download Antminer IP Queryer Click to download as shown below
2) After the IP of the mining machine is confirmed, visit this IP in the browser, the login account of the Antminer machine is root, and the password is root. If the account and password are incorrect, you can refer to the mining machine instructions or contact the manufacturer.
3) After logging in, click General Settings under Miner Configuration, and configure the Spiderpool (mining address), Worker (sub-account. Mining machine ID) and Password in Pool 1/2/3. After this setting completed, click Save&Apply in the lower corner to save your configuration information.
- Confirm mining status: You can confirm the mining status in the background of the mining machine and the Spiderpool website.
1) Confirmation of the mining status in the background of the miner: After the miner is connected to the mining pool, you can see the hashrate, running time and other data on the Miner Status page
2) Confirmation of the mining status of the mining pool: You can log in to the Spiderpool BCH sub-account or enter the BCH sub-account query in the Spiderpool homepage query box. When the mining machine is connected to the mining pool, you can see the real-time hashrate, active miners and other data.
- Log in to the Spiderpool.com and change the payment address
Click on the account name > in the drop-down menu, select [Subaccount Management] > enter the management center
Change withdrawal address
Mostly used BCH mining link
BCH official website: https://www.bitcoinabc.org/
Blockchain explorer1: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash
Blockchain explorer2: https://bch.tokenview.com/en
Current Difficulty: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/charts/difficulty